The TEAC A-R650 is a robustly built and well specified amplifier which features 2 x 90 watts power output (into 8 Ohms), separate bass and treble controls, a source direct mode, 4 line level inputs, a turntable input and two tape loops, headphone and microphone sockets (ideal for karaoke), remote control operation, two independently selectable speaker outputs and a motorised volume control.
- Three stage, differential Komplementäre amplifier circuit with discreet assembly and FET; 7 Audio Input with phono input
- Built-in phono amplifier (mm); Microphone Input with mixer function
- 2 selectable speaker channels (speaker a and b – Tape2/monitor function
- Balance knob, tone controls (bass, treble), loudness – directly mode for sources – Headphone output
- Box contents: Teac a R650MK2 stereo full amplifier Black